Senseo Coffee - Perfect Brew Every Time
Most of us cannot think of life without a coffee maker. Be it a Senseo coffee maker or any other.
A cup of coffee is the perfect way to jump-start your morning and it is no wonder that it is one of the most popular beverages across the world. Some like it black, some would prefer a dash of whiskey in it and others would like it with milk.
There are numerous coffee machines available on the market. One such is the Senseo coffee maker. Senseo is a very different breed of coffee machines and was actually one of the first to introduce the concept of coffee pods a couple of years back. Senseo machines are extremely popular among coffee lovers as they provides perfect brewing every time.
The innovative Senseo coffee maker uses coffee pods to brew that prefect cup of coffee. The coffee maker also tops off each cup, with a foamy coffee layer, adding to the visual appeal. The system is completely hassle free and can brew two cups of rich tasting coffee at a time.
It is also pretty easy to clean, as all parts are detachable and can be put in the dishwasher. With this coffee maker, you get that perfect cup of coffee, full of flavor and rich in taste in the comfort of your own home, without needing to step out.
The machine looks sleek and has a modern touch to it. It can make a cup of coffee in less than two minutes; this is because it uses light pressure which makes the brewing process faster. However the machine can be a little noisy.
Also you would not be able to use regular ground coffee; you would need to purchase Senseo pods. But it’s a small price to pay, as the coffee would be next to perfect.
Some tips on making Senseo
- Try bottled water instead of regular water. Better tasting water will produce better coffee.
- Add milk to the cup before brewing. This shall keep your coffee hot, for much longer.
- Do not re-use coffee pods, it cuts back the rich taste.
- Keep coffee pods in an air tight container to preserve the taste and freshness
- Refrain from filling the water reservoir with excess water. Water overflow can damage the machine.
- For strong coffee, make use of two coffee pods, but set the machine to brew one cup of coffee.
- It is wise to moisten the coffee pods before using them, because a damp pod can enhance the extraction process, giving you a better cup of coffee.
These were some of the ways, by which you can ensure a perfect cup of coffee. So go ahead and brew it up using a Senseo coffee maker and treat yourself to a rich, smooth and luxurious coffee experience.
Back to top of Senseo Coffee - Perfect Brew Every Time